Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a great way to share books that I have received in the last week.  I am on a self-imposed book buying moratorium so I will be sharing a lot of library books for the next couple of weeks.


From the library:

A Love that Multiplies by Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar

My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

From Netgalley:

Next to Love by Ellen Feldman

What's in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I read A Discovery of Witches a couple months ago.. good book!

    BTW, love the title of your blog. oh-so-true... haha

    Mine is here! --> http://wp.me/pAblM-l3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great list of books you got there. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these, but they look great!
    Great haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, and I love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom read A Discovery of Witches and loved it! Now I need to read it!! =) Enjoy!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs