Friday, February 1, 2013

January Wrap Up

I am so glad January is over!!  Work was awful this month and I am hoping that February will be better all around.  Book wise, January was a great month!  I read 9 books this month which is a lot compared to the past couple months.  I am hoping to read 75 books this year so I am making really good progress.  Of the 9 books I read, 3 of them were books I own so I think I am doing pretty good there considering 5 of the books I read were review books.  I still have several review books to get through but I think I will be able to make more progress on the books on my shelf.

Here is what I read this month:
 1.) The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe
2.) The Forgotten Queen by D.L. Bogdan
3.) A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
4.) Shadow on the Crown by Patricia Branwell
5.) The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin
6.) A Shot of Sultry by Macy Beckett
7.) The German Woman by Paul Griner
8.) The Cross and the Dragon by Kim Rendfeld 
9.) Blood Sisters:  The Women Who Won the War of the Roses by Sarah Gristwood

How was your January?  What books did you read?  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your blog I've got more books on my to read list than I could ever get through! I did well for me, about six books since Christmas.

    http://lovebakerenovate.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-ive-been-reading.html

    Here's to a better month!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs