Saturday, August 3, 2013

June/July Wrap Up


 (Thought I should throw in a pic of the little missy!)

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's August already.  July was kind of a blur!  Even though I have been a little busy with Miss Julia and moving to a new house this month, I was able to get a good amount of reading done (thank you nook app!).  I read 7 books in July and finished another that I wasn't able to finish in June (I was little busy there towards the end of the month and only read 4 books in June).  I have read 63 books so far this year so I am right on track to hit my goal of 75 books and will probably surpass it.  I am participating in some great blog tours in the coming months so I have a lot of great books to look forward to reading!

Here is what I read in June:

1.) Astor Place Vintage by Stephanie Lehmann
2.) The Prodigal Son by Anna Belfrage
3.) A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
3.) Mindful Birthing by Nancy Bardacke

Here is what I read in July:

1.) A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin  
2.) Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah 
3.) The Shadowy Horses by Susanna Kearsley 
4.) To the Tower Born by Robin Maxwell 
5.) The House at Riverton by Kate Morton 
6.) Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble 
7.) A Wilder Rose by Susan Wittig Albert 
8.) Royal Inheritance by Kate Emerson 

What books did you read in June?  Are you on track to meet your reading goals?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs