Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mailbox Monday (51)

 I'm back with a very full Mailbox Monday!  

It's been a weird and busy week.  I work at a university and school starts in about a week so things are starting to get crazy.  I went on another ebook buying binge (retail therapy for the win!) and should be set on ebooks forever at this point. : )

Here is what I received this week:

For Review (from NetGalley):
 

For Review (from the author):




Purchased (for Kindle):
 



Purchased (for nook):



Library (ebook):

 

What books did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. All your books are new to me, but they look fabulous.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe it's back to school time already. Glad retail therapy is softening the blow :) Esther looks intriguing to me. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise,

    I knew one or two of your chosen authors this week, however all the titles were new to me, but they sound like a nice mix of genres.

    Norah Roberts is always good for a great thriller story. I generally find her books quite easy to read.

    I also quite like the sound of 'The Rose Of Sarajevo'. Something about the premise really caught my attention and the cover is quite eye-catching.

    Like yourself, I have so many books on my Kindle that it is groaning under the weight and I can't possibly hope to ever read them all .... That's aside from all the bookcases we have, in just about every room of the house !!

    I have a very patient husband :)

    Have a good week.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look so good, it'll be hard to decide what to read first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved The Witness...and I'm curious about The Good Neighbor. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs