Sunday, November 8, 2015

Mailbox Monday (53)

Hey y'all!  I'm linking up with Mailbox Monday this week!  
 
It's been a while since I've done one of these.  I got a lot of books this week and they're all books that I can't wait to dive into.


From the library (ebook):



From the Library (physical books):
 



For Review (from HFBVT/the author):





(To say I'm excited to read this is an understatement.)

Kindle First freebie:



What books did you get this week?  Leave your link in the comments so I can check out your stack!

4 comments:

  1. My mom loved the Holly Madison book. I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Lake House...and I'm curious about Down the Rabbit Hole. Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....I LOVED The Lake house. ENJOY!!

    In the Shadow of the Storm looks good.

    Have a great week, and you won't be able to put The Lake House down.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs