Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Wrap Up

I'm so not ready for December to be here!  Work is extremely busy in December and that combined with all the holiday festivities, shopping, etc., makes for a really crazy month!  Because things are so busy, this is going to be a quick and dirty post.

November was a great reading month for me; I read 11 books!  I am now at 95 books read for the year and my goal is 100 so I'm only 5 books away.  I don't know how much time I will have for reading this month so I'm glad that I only have to read 5. 

Here are my November numbers:
-11 books read
   -2 non-fiction
   -7 historical fiction
   -3 review books
   -3 library books
   -0 books I own
   -6 ebooks

Here are the books I read:

1.) One Night in Winter by Simon Sebag Montefiore 
2.) The Dream of the City by Andres Vidal - 3 stars (review will post on 12/4)
3.) Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison - 3 Stars
4.) The Lake House by Kate Morton - 4 stars
5.) The Christmas Token by Shanna Hatfield - 4 stars
6.) The Christmas Calamity by Shanna Hatfield - 4 stars
7.) Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - 4 stars
8.) The Christmas Vow by Shanna Hatfield - 4 stars
9.) Degrees of Inequality by Ann L. Mullen - 3 stars
10.) The Guest Room by Chris Bohjalian - 3 stars
11.) In the Shadow of the Storm by Anna Belfrage - 4 stars (review will post on 12/3)

What did you read in November?

1 comment:

 
Imagination Designs