Sunday, November 5, 2017

Mailbox Monday (80)

Time for another Mailbox Monday post! 

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  My daughter had a blast and even though it was freezing, we did a lot of trick or treating.  After Halloween, I swear the week flew by and now we're having a super relaxing weekend.  The weather is pretty chilly so it's nice to curl up inside with a book or a movie.

I'm so excited about the books I got this week. 

For Review:



This is a new book in a one of my favorite series and I absolutely can't wait to dive into it.

Purchased (for Kindle):


I am so excited for the holidays! I can't get enough holiday romance novels right now.  We are going to be in Germany for Thanksgiving so we are already starting to get things ready to decorate the house.  I want it all ready to go when we leave so the house is ready for December when we get back.

I hope you all have a great week!  What books did you get this week?
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs