Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

This week I planned to not get any books.  I am pretty overwhelmed with books right now and really should be reading the tons of books I own and haven't gotten to as well as a couple of galleys I have.  My new job is keeping me busy so my reading time has diminished.  I have so much to read that I am tempted to skip our local library book sale in two weeks so as not to add to the stack (CRAZY I know but I bought 17 books at the sale in April and haven't even read half of them).  Anyway, I just wanted to let you that my mailbox may be empty for a few weeks.

So here is what I picked up this week at the library:




I thought this book sounded like a really good Halloween type book.  Speaking of Halloween, I am super excited to participate in the October readalong of Dracula hosted by A Literary Odyssey  I have been wanting to read this for a while and this will give me the push to do so.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week!  Did you get anything exciting in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. Okay, Quiver sounds like a lot of fun and totally creepy! I'm going to look forward to your review of it for certain.

    My IMM post (and I wasn't nearly as smart as you were about new books) is over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya about not buying anything more. Hahha. Most of my own personal posts are about books I borrowed from the library - and a great many of them are picture books at that.

    This book you have here looks interesting though. Enjoy reading your TBR!

    Here's our IMM for the week: http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/in-my-mailbox-14-quickstop-at-barnes-noble/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to limit books, but when one that looks fabulous comes around it's hard to not want it. Looks like a great book. Here is my mailbox.
    http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Quiver looks interesting! Let us know what you think.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs