Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I am Dying to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is:

Top Ten Sequels I am Dying to Read!
1.)    Written with My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander book 8) by Diana Gabaldon-Oh my goodness, it has been two years since the last book was released, hurry up already!!
2.)    Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3.)    Shadow of the Night (The All Souls Trilogy #2) by Deborah Harkness-I really enjoyed A Discovery of Witches and can’t wait to read the next book.
4.)    The Eve Trilogy #2 by Anna Carey-Eve ended with a lot of questions left unanswered like what happened to her and Caleb?? 
5.)    Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins-I love the Hex Hall books and Demonglass totally left me hanging!
6.)    Pandemonium (Delirium book 2) by Lauren Oliver-I didn’t love Delirium but I really do want to see what happens to Lena and if she ever finds her mother.  I also want to know what really happened to Alex.
That’s all I have.  What sequels are you excited about?

2 comments:

 
Imagination Designs