Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
This week I received one book for review. I loved The Forgotten Garden so I am hoping I will enjoy this one as well.
From NetGalley:
What books did you get this week?
Ramblings of a Self-Proclaimed Book Nerd
Interesting choice. You have very different taste than I do. Still liked seeing what you got.
ReplyDeleteGrace
Nice looking cover. I have never heard of the author though. Come see what I added to my stack. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteOOOoohh, so envious :P I have read all of Kate Morton's books and they are amazing :) I hope you enjoy it!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Stacking the Shelves
Nice!! It looks interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
My StS!!
I got The Secret Keeper from netgalley this week to. I was so super excited that I've started it already.
ReplyDeleteI've had The Forgotten Garden on my TBR list for a long time! I want to get to both of these now!
ReplyDelete