Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mailbox Monday (5)

 Mailbox Monday is a traveling meme where bloggers can showcase all the fun bookish goodies they received each week!  This month Mailbox Monday is hosted by Crystal at I Totally Paused.

I forgot to post last week so these are all the books I received over the past two weeks.

From the Library:

 

Purchased for Kindle:

 
(it was only $1.40, how could I resist?!)

For Review from HFVBT:


(I love this series!!)

What books did you get this week?
 


3 comments:

  1. Jane Boleyn and A Newfound Land look good. Love the covers too.

    THANKS for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    My review for ONCE WE WERE BROTHERS is up if you want to stop back.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy A Newfound Land. I love the series! I haven't read any Leigh Bardugo books but I've heard good things about those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JANE BOLEYN sounds like a book I'd enjoy. I love the Tudor court. =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs