Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mailbox Monday (32)

Mailbox Monday is a great way to share the books you get each week!  Check it out here!

I haven't received any books for a few weeks and then in the past week, I got quite a few!  I'm still really busy with school and work but the semester will be over in a month and then I can get back to more reading.  Thank goodness!

For Review (from HFVBT):


The Loyalist's Luck by Elaine Cougler

Borrowed from a friend:


On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder

From the Library (ebook):


The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Every time I read about you rereading the Little House books I get a little excited! I'd love to reread them too, and while I'd love to make it happen before the baby arrives, I'm guessing it's probably going to have to wait till afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about The Raven Boys books. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of the little house series and I enjoy reading them and rereading them. I hope you have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being able to borrow ebooks from the library. Have a good week. No new books in my mailbox last week so I'm having a catch up week. It's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raven Boys sounds good. happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I will ever tire of the Little House books. I love rereading them. Enjoy!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  7. ENJOY your reads.

    The Loyalist's Luck sounds interesting.

    THANKS for sharing, and have a wonderful reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the reads and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs