Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mailbox Monday (33)

 Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme started by Marcia at To Be Continued.  It's a great way to show off all the cool books you received during the week.  Check it out here!

I got some great books this week!  On Monday night, I went to an event at a library near Kansas City and got to see Maggie Stiefvater and the Merry Sisters of Fate.  They gave a great talk on writing and then signed books.  I picked up a copy of The Raven Boys got it signed.  It was so fun!  I also got a couple of review books that I'm so excited to read.

Purchased:


For Review (from HFVBT):



What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed Maggie Stiefvater's books. How cool that you were able to meet her. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Belfrage book sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I bet that was an awesome author event - Stiefvater is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all three of your books. Which one will you start first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started 'The Dream Thieves' last night. I can't wait to see where the story goes.

      Delete
  5. Nice signed copy...ENJOY!!

    I love the covers on the two review books.

    Have a wonderful reading week, and enjoy all your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am curious about Whither Thou Goest...enjoy your new books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whither Thou Goest is part of The Graham Saga (book #7). The series is SO good, I can't say enough about it! I highly recommend it.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs