Monday, February 27, 2017

Mailbox Monday (68)

Good morning y'all!  I hope your Monday is off to a great start.  I'm so ready for this new week.  Last week was a little rough and I'm super behind on everything.  That being said, I'm working on having a good attitude so I can get all caught up.  The hubs and I started the Whole30 yesterday so I feel like I spent all weekend in the kitchen prepping meals so it's kind of nice being at work today. 

I linking up with Mailbox Monday today.  I picked up a couple new books last week and I think they all look really good.  

For Review (from NetGalley):



Purchased (for nook):



Have you read any of these?  What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the Chanel book. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughter of a Thousand Years looks good.

    ENJOY all of your books and your week of reading.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you linked up at MM. This is a nice trio of books. Daughter of a Thousand Years sounds good with the dual time line. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Nice mailbox! Daughter of a Thousand Years sounds like a different historical fiction, I might have to look on it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs