Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
This week I picked up two more books from the library. I officially have way more library books than I have time to read. It's no wonder I own so many books that I have yet to read.
From the Library:
Have you read either of these? What books did you pick up this week?



I've been over-indulging with library books lately too. It's not like I don't have a huge TBR pile already. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your books!
Yea for libraries! I love my local library, but I usually get greedy and check out more than I can read. Thank goodness for renewals! Enjoy! :)
ReplyDeleteHere are my books.
What the what. I honestly had no idea Winter's Bone was a book first! AHH. I must get my hands on it! Hope you enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteTara @ Hobbitsies
Oh I have the KMM book to read as well, I need to read more books of this series. Happy reading!
ReplyDelete