Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a great way to showcase books I have picked up during the week.

Today is my one year wedding anniversary so this is is what I was up to one year ago today:
The year has gone by pretty fast but overall it's been great!

I also received a TON of great books this week.  I know that I am trying to read books I own but it's so hard to resist picking up more books!  My local library book sale starts on Thursday and even though I shouldn't go, I have a coupon for one free book so I can't stay away.  : )

From the Library I picked up:

Bright Sided:  How the Relentess Promotion of Positive Thinking has Underminded America by Barbara Ehrenreich
The Seige by Helen Dunmore
At Home by Bill Bryson

My online book club held a Halloween book exchange and I got some books that I am super excited to read!!

Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

What's in your mailbox this week?


7 comments:

  1. Your wedding picture is gorgeous! Where did you get married?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Lover is SO good. But heck, that whole series is good. :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also bought the City of Ashes! I swear, I had the whole series, expect the second book. Every time, I would go to the store, they wouldn't have it, or they just sold out. Anyways, I hope we enjoy it(:

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! What a lovely dress =)

    Happy Reading!
    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome IMM this week! Enjoy all of your new books and have a great weekend!

    Stop by and see my IMM & enter in my two new giveaways. I'm giving away 12 books and a swag pack!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I Love your dress! Happy Anniversary!!
    Great haul that you got as well! Hope you like City of Ashes I really enjoyed that series.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Your picture is gorgeous =)
    There's no way you can pass up using a coupon like that! I definitely say you should go. I love both Cassandra Clare and J.R. Wards series so I hope you like them too!

    Here's my My IMM
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs