Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Top Ten Books That Left Me with My Mouth Hanging Open

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is:  The Top Ten Books that Left Me with My Mouth Hanging Open

1.)    An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon-When I got to the end of this book I seriously thought my book was short pages. 
2.)    My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult-If you read my review of this book, then you know I HATED the end of this book.  I was sobbing and yelling WTF??!! at the same time.
3.)    Forever by Maggie Stiefvater-When this ended, I couldn’t believe it.  There were so many of my questions left unanswered!!
4.)    Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins-This had a crazy cliffhanger ending!
5.)    Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning-The end of this book left me yelling NONONONO! 
6.)    Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane-I never saw this coming.
7.)    We Need to Talk about Kevin by Lionel Shriver-I had an idea of what was going to happen at the end of this book but it was even worse than I expected.
8.)    The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown-I guess I wasn’t paying close attention because I didn’t see that ending coming.
I could only come up with eight this week.  What books left you with your mouth hanging open?

7 comments:

  1. I had a hard time coming up with 10 as well, I only got 5. My Sister's Keeper is a popular one! I had it too

    http://immabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/10/top-ten-tuesdays-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shutter Island made my list, too. Yeah, didn't see that one coming either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demonglass was such a cliffhanger. One of the biggest ones I've read. I'm one of the few who loved Forever's ending. I like the openness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way about Echo in the Bone, talk about cliffhangers! I cannot wait for the next one to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of these on my TBR list. I think I felt the same with The DaVinci Code, but for me I was kind of like- 'That's it?'

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen Marie Moning is a excellent at creating cliff hangers

    Yara @ Once Upon a Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree with you on Echo, Dreamfever and Forever.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs