Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)


Stacking the Shelves is a new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It's a great way to showcase the books you receive during the week and check out some really cool blogs.

This week I received two books.  Honestly, I should not have picked up any but NetGalley sucked me in while I was bored at work.  I have been going back to my old favorite, historical fiction, and these ones look pretty good.   

 From NetGalley: 




Days of Splendour, Days of Sorrow by Juliet Gray

What books did you pick up this week?

5 comments:

  1. Historical Fiction is a guilty pleasure of mine too. Both of these books look great and I'm in love with the covers. Hope you enjoy!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves: STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy them both!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Haul! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    Old Follower! :)

    Visit My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover to The Secret Keeper is so pretty! Love those dresses!

    Enjoy,

    My Stacking The Shelves
    http://pnrurbanfantasyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting choices . . . after the trilogy I just finished, I had to download a copy of Thomas Hardy's Tess of the d'Urbervilles.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs