Sunday, May 27, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)


Stacking the Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a great way to share all the books and bookish items received in the past week.

NetGalley is killing me lately!  I have more than enough to read (seriously, right now my TBR pile is RIDICULOUS) but I keep finding more great books on NetGalley.  It also doesn't help that I don't have a ton to do at work so I have an ample amount of time to surf their catalog.
This week I received 1 book from NetGalley:

The Queen's Vow by C.W. Gortner -Isn't the cover gorgeous?  I have read Gortner's book on Catherine d'Medici and really liked it so I am looking forward to reading this.

Did you receive any fun books this week?  Are you overwhelmed by the ever-growing TBR pile?

3 comments:

  1. Ooo this one sounds interesting!

    I have found myself surfing Netgalley a lot lately too. Eesh! :P

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! I'm really curious about The Queen's Vow. I hope you love it.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy reading that! I sounds pretty good@
    "Stacking the Shelves"

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs