Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is a great way to showcase any books received during the week.

Even though I am completely overwhelmed with books right now, I picked up a few more this week.  I need a week long vacation just to get caught up on reading!


From the Library:
Jeneration X by Jen Lancaster
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


From NetGalley:
Her Highness, the Traitor by Susan Higginbotham

What books did you pick up this week?

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being overwhelmed by books. I have vowed not to go to NetGalley except to post reviews for books I already have until I have caught up. I do hope you enjoy the books you got. My new book posts are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the Clockwork Prince!

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/05/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read Clockwork Prince yet maybe I need to check it out. Seems like everyone but me has read it or are going to read it.
    Hope you enjoy all of your books.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader
    New Follower
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Cool that you got Clockwork Prince. I still need to read Clockwork Angel.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her Highness the Traitor doesn't sound bad. I'm getting a bit tired of Tudor novels, but that one sounds like it might have something new and different to it. And the cover's nice, all things considered.

    Renae @ Respiring Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I should read some Tudor novels! Happy Reading!

    Patricia // My Haul/Week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly what you mean by being overwhelmed with books! But it still doesn't prevent you from buying more :D The temptation is too great :O
    Anyway, I haven't read ANY Cassie Clare yet, but I should really do that soon! Awesome blog, I love it so I'm a new follower :)
    Taneika @ Flipping Through the Pages

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs