Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (13)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
This week I went a little crazy at the library.  I had some extra time and just wandered around waiting for something to catch my eye.  Life has been so crazy busy lately that I have no idea when I will get to all these but I am excited to read them.
 
(sorry for the picture quality)
 
From the Library:
 
Have you read any of these?  What books did you pick up this week?
 


2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Daughters of the Witching Hill yet, but I have a copy in my TBR pile. I'm interested in the hysteria of witch hunts, the whos, wheres, and whys. Enjoy your new books!

    Diana @ Book of Secrets
    My Sunday Post & Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i'm a new follower !
    I haven't read any of these books but I'm a huge historical fan and The queen's sorrow sounds really good ! And I love the cover of The Scarlet Contessa !
    I hope you'll enjoy reading them :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs