Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Check it Out!

Guess what? I got a new blog design! 

My two year blogoversary is coming up and I have been thinking about making some changes because my design was just not working for me anymore.  Thanks to Lori at Imagination Designs, I have an awesome new look for my blog!  If your thinking about a new design for your blog you should check out her site.  She is running a special on her premade sites (see here).  I submitted my order for the premade site last night and by 9 am this morning, my new design was up and loaded.  It was so easy!

Anyway, enough of my rambling. What do you think of the new look?

2 comments:

  1. The new design is lovely, I adore the colours and simplicity of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Denise! I'm happy you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs