Skip to main content

Top Ten Books On My Spring 2013 TBR list!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on my Spring 2013 TBR list

1.) The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead-I have been waiting to read this since I finished The Golden Lily.  I can't wait until my hold comes in at the library!
2.) Lover At Last  by J.R. Ward-I love this series.  The last book was a little disappointing but I still want to see how things go with Blay and Quinn.
3.) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare-I love the Shadowhunter world and will definitely be reading this installment when it comes out next week.
4.) The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner-I like Gortner's books and am I think this is the only one of his books I haven't read yet.

5.) Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin-Considering that baby girl will be here in a few months, I think I need to make sure I know what's going to happen. : )
6.) Margaret Fuller by Megan Marshall - I will be reading this for a blog tour in April.
7.) Murder as a Fine Art by David Morrell-I will be reading this for a blog tour in May.


That's all I have!  I am having a hard time picking books to read this Spring.  If you have any recommendations, let me know!  What books are on your Spring TBR list?

Comments

  1. Clockwork Princess is on my list too. I'm planning on starting the Black Dagger Brotherhood series soon too, I've heard it's great.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Indigo Spell is SO good!! I hope you enjoy it.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to pick it up from the library today! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mailbox Monday (49)

It's time for another Mailbox Monday post!  Once again I could not resist the cheap ebooks that Amazon and Barnes and Noble were promoting this week.  I really need to stop!  I already have more than I can read.  I also was able to spend a little time browsing at the library and I came home with a nice stack of books.  These days, I hardly ever get to spend time at the library by myself for more than a minute or two so it was wonderful to have time to just wander and see what I could find. Purchased (for kindle): The Color of Secrets by Lindsay Ashford The One I Was by Eliza Graham House of Bathory by Linda Lafferty   Purchased (for nook): One Night in Winter by Simon Sebag Montefiore  Becoming Queen Victoria by Kate Williams From the Library: The Messenger by Daniel Silva   The Ripper's Wife by Brandy Purdy Hotel Moscow by Talia Carner Brazen by Katherine Longshore What books did you get...

Mailbox Monday (38)

It's my first Mailbox Monday of the new year!  I hope everyone's year is off to a great start!  I got some great books this week and can't wait to see what everyone else got! From the Library: Prince Lestat by Anne Rice Purchased:   Bellagrand by Paullina Simons Like Chaff in the Wind by Anna Belfrage For Review (from HFVBT): The Towers of Tuscany by Carol M. Cram What books did you get this week?

Review and Giveaway: "This Son of York" by Anne Easter Smith

Synopsis: Now is the winter of our discontent, Made glorious summer by This Son of York…” — William Shakespeare, Richard III Richard III was Anne’s muse for her first five books, but, finally, in This Son of York he becomes her protagonist. The story of this English king is one of history’s most compelling, made even more fascinating through the discovery in 2012 of his bones buried under a car park in Leicester. This new portrait of England’s most controversial king is meticulously researched and brings to vivid life the troubled, complex Richard of Gloucester, who ruled for two years over an England tired of war and civil strife. The loyal and dutiful youngest son of York, Richard lived most of his short life in the shadow of his brother, Edward IV, loyally supporting his sibling until the mantle of power was thrust unexpectedly on him. Some of his actions and motives were misunderstood by his enemies to have been a deliberate usurpation of the throne, but thr...