Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mailbox Monday (22)

Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme started by Marcia at To Be Continued.  Check it out here!

Since the local library closed on July 9 for a few weeks, I had to make a second trip there last weekend to pick up some more books.  You would think they were going to be closed a few months, not simply a couple weeks with how many books I checked out. I definitely won't run out of books to read.


From the Library:

(I've featured this book before but never got around to reading it.)

For Review (from HFBVT):

(pictured above)



What books did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you have plenty of good books to keep you reading until the library opens again. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! Happy reading!!

    Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitter Greens has a great cover, it caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some good ones. happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty books! Bitter Greens sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great selection! I have read countless awesome reviews of Poison by Sara Poole though I have yet to read it. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Bitter Greens.

    ENJOY all your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, that is a bummer that your library is closed for so long! Seems that you have enough to read! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs