Sunday, July 31, 2016

Mailbox Monday (64)

 Happy Sunday!  We have had a lazy, relaxing weekend and it has been wonderful!

I have a light mailbox this week but I'm okay with that.  I used some more of my settlement credit to get some books and also got some fun book mail (book mail is the best kind!).

Purchased (for nook):



For Review (from author/publisher):


This is the second book in the Daughters of New France series.  I really liked the first book and can't wait to read this one.


I hope you all have a great week! 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some great reading ahead. have a great week Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun having the settlement cash to buy wish list books. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Twelve Years a Slave right after I saw the movie but think I'll have to be in the right mood to read it if it's as gut wrenching as the movie was. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those books will be sad reads I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had 12 Years A Slave on my list to read for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs