Monday, March 20, 2017

Mailbox Monday (71)


Today is the first day of Spring Break for me...yay!  My daughter's daycare is closed all week so I'm only working on Tuesday.  I have to work from home a little bit but for the most part, I get a break.  I'm looking forward to sleeping and getting caught up on my reading.  Goodreads keeps telling me that I'm behind on my reading goal so I'm hoping this week will help.

I won an Amazon gift card in a raffle so I've been stocking up on ebooks this week.  Because I totally need more books!

Purchased (for Kindle):
















From the Library (ebook):



What books did you pick up this week?

6 comments:

  1. Riverbend Road looks tempting...and so does Women & Children First. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    What fun to have an Amazon gift card.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been noticing The Dollhouse on a lot of blogs lately. Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great list of books this week. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book haul. Looks like you have a variety of historical themes. Happy Spring and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend really enjoyed The Dollhouse. I hope it is a good read for you too.

    Women and Children First looks very interesting.

    ENJOY the rest of your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs