Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday! (22)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

Ugh!  I can't imagine reading hundreds of mediocre books.  I would rather never read again!  I would definitely prefer to read a favorite book over and over...there have been times that I have gotten into a reading rut due to reading mediocre books and it makes me not want to read at all.  At least if I was rereading a story I loved, I would be enjoying it and remember how and why the story captured my interest in the first place.

What about you?


2 comments:

  1. I never want to get sick of my favorite book! How sad would that be?

    Tho I am tired of mediocre books right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I don't think I could deal with that many mediocre books either.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs