Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)



Stacking the Shelves is a new feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It's a great way to showcase the books you picked up during the week.

Hello Everybody!  I hope you are all having a great weekend.  I went kind of crazy at the library this week and wound up bringing home 7 books!  I really should be reading the books I own but I just couldn't help myself.

Here is what I got:




Did you get any fun books this week?  Leave a link in the comments so I can check out what you got!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!! I hope you enjoy them all :D

    Happy reading and check out my post!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling! 'Hum...I already have a lot to read at home, I don't need anything else... but maybe just one more. Or 7.' LOL.

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty In Plaid is soooo funny!
    I hope that you like it.
    New Follow Here.
    Twitter and GFC
    WTF Are You Reading?: WTF's In My Mailbox #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I LOVE Jen Lancaster! I have met her before at an author signing and she's just as funny in person. :)

    Enjoy all your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You absolutely HAVE to read The Tea Rose as soon as possible. It's one of my favorite books, and I love the other two books in the series as well. Hopefully you'll read it soon, because I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Clockwork Angel! Thanks for participating in Stacking The Shelves! =)

    Jenn (Tynga's Reviews)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs