Sunday, June 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It's a great way to share anything bookish that you received during the week.

I received more books than I anticipated this week but it's all good!  Here is what I got:

From book exchange:
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (I hope this one is better than book 4!)

From Library:

From NetGalley:





I am pretty excited to read all of these!! What books did you pick up this week?

6 comments:

  1. Michelle Moran is great. Never heard of Hugh and Bess. Very nice STS. Come visit me if you get the chance to.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Shadow of Night too, I am so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy City of Lost Souls!!! :)

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading City of Lost Souls, but I can't say it's been better than book 4. :(

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. I really don't want to give up on the series but I feel like #3 was as good as it was going to get.

      Delete
  5. Great book haul! I can't wait to read Shadow of Night, and I've been thinking about checking out Hugh and Bess because I really enjoy medieval historical fiction. I loved City of Lost Souls- I hope you do, too!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs