Friday, December 21, 2012

An Announcement/Explanation

Hi All!  As you may have noticed, I have been kind of MIA lately.  I have been kind of a reading/blogging rut for a while which hasn't helped but the main cause has been the awesomeness that is first trimester.  That's right, the hubs and I are expecting a little bookworm in June!  We are super excited but I had no idea how badly first tri would affect my reading.  I had no desire to even look at a book! 

That has now passed and I am ready to jump back in!  I won't be signing up for any challenges next year because I really just want the freedom to read what I want.  I put a lot of pressure on myself when I sign up for reading challenges and I just don't want to deal with that next year.  I am going to try to be around more (I have a ton of review books to read!) but I may be in and out at times depending on what's going on in my life.

Thanks for sticking around even though things have been slow!  I have some fantastic followers!  And for fun I just had to include a picture of the fur baby.

Even though he won't be an only child for much longer, he will be keeping all the chewies for himself!I

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What exciting news! And yes, that will disrupt your reading... but it's totally WORTH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!

    And I've definitely had co-workers ask me how am I going to continue to read as much when I have a baby. Ha! I do want to have a baby, eventually, but for now at least can read as much as I want. And knowing me, even with a baby, I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in a little bit of reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You must be very excited.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs