Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (27)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
This week I actually had some time to go to the library and look around.  I picked up several different books that have been on my TBR list for awhile.  I can't wait to start reading them!
 
From the Library:
 
 
 
From NetGalley:
 
 
(Sorry for the bad picture, but I am so excited to read this!)
 
Have you read any of these books?  What books did you get this week? 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice selection. These books are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Stop by and see what I got if you get a chance. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of many of these books but I'm adding Every Last One to my TBR list, happy reading this week!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gone to the library to borrow books in awhile, usually I make it to the little used store in mine and don't make it past. xD

    Looks like you managed to snag some good reads though, happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Escape a while ago. I really enjoyed the experience reading it, and even went out and bought her followup memoir. Although didn't think her 2nd was nearly as good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs