Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (29)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I had a wonderful Christmas!  The hubs bought me a Nook Simple Touch with the Glow Light feature!  I have been wanting one of these forever.  Now I just need to decide on what cover I want!
 

I also got two of the Pioneer Woman's cookbooks.  I can't wait to try out some of the recipes!
 
The hubs gave me a gift card to Barnes and Noble and picked up a bunch of new ebooks.  They were having such a great sale, I couldn't resist!
Ebooks:


 
Also, Baby F got his/her first books from my mom!

 
I can't wait to fill up the baby's bookshelves!
 
What books did you get this week? 

5 comments:

  1. What a nice assortment of books. I love cookbooks but seldom actually cook. They have such lovely pictures. My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's so excited you got the simple nook touch! My mom and sister have that one and love it! I have the nook color and don't know what I'd do without it! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! I haven't read anything on it but I have played with it a little and I already love it!

      Delete
  3. Your Nook looks amazing! :D There's so many books up in your haul it's making me dizzy with delight, I'll have to get to them someday. Have a great reading year 2013!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the PW woman's first cookbook, and have discovered a few god recipes in there. I haven't read the others, but there's a few The Rose Garden and The Witch's Daughter, that I've been dying to read for a while.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs