Monday, September 21, 2015

Mailbox Monday (52)

Happy Monday y'all!  I'm linking up with Mailbox Monday again this week!

The past few weeks I've gotten a lot of books but life has been crazy so I haven't been posting much. My daughter is, once again, not sleeping so that's making things really complicated.  I'm hoping it gets better soon.  This post is only going to include the books I received in the last week otherwise it would be pages long.

From the Library:


 
For Review:



What books did you get this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read something by Kristan Higgins. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medici's Daughter is calling me. :)

    ENJOY your books and reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Your Dreams is on my shelf - just need to find the time to read it. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs