Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Friday (28)

Woohoo!! FRIDAY!  It's been a super busy week so I am so glad it's the weekend!



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.

This week's question is:  Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

For some reason, I can only read one book at a time.  If I try to read more than one book, I wind up putting one completely aside (sometimes for good) to read another.  I also get kind of stressed out about having more than one unfinished book.  I just like to read one and then move on to the next.

Do you read more than one book at a time?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by. :) I made sure to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get stressed out too sometimes when I have more than one book at a time. here's mine http://harleybearbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. English teachers always have more than one book at a time going. But I much prefer to get deeply engrossed in just one from beginning to end and then move to the next.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs