Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Books on My Spring 'To Be Read' List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic:  Top Ten Books on My Spring 'To Be Read' List


1.) Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward-I have been wanting a Tohr book ever since I read Dark Lover.  I can't wait for this one!

2.) Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins-Demonglass had a crazy cliffhanger ending so I am ready to find out what happened.

3.) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare-I am trying to catch up on this series before City of Lost Souls comes out.

4.) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare-The cover is so pretty, how can you not want to read it?

5.) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green-I can't believe I still haven't read this!  It's on my nook just waiting for me to read it.

6.) 11/22/63 by Stephen King-I spent all winter waiting for this book and it's sitting on my shelf right now, I just got caught up in other things.

7.) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo-Another cover crush.  I can't wait to see if the story is as good as the cover makes it look.

8.) The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon-Another Christmas present I haven't picked up yet.  I need a Jamie fix!

9.) The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett-This has just been sitting on my shelf for far too long.

10.) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare-I have been wanting to read this for a long time so hopefully I can pick it up sometime this spring.

What books are on your Spring TBR list?



8 comments:

  1. Go go go read TFiOS! But don't forget your tissues supply while you're at it. Necessary item. ;)

    Here's my TTT♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Lover Reborn too, I hope it is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is on mine too, it will be my first ever John Green novel. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same feeling you do with most of my books. There are just too many of them, and not enough of me to get in all the reading I want to do.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pillars of the Earth is SO good! I was wary of the length, but it's amazing and I consider it one of my favorite books! :) Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pillars of the Earth has been sitting on my shelf for way too long too. I wonder now where I put it? Hm.

    Great list. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh..great list! Everyone tells me I need to read Pillars of the earth! And the Hex Hall series!

    Thanks for stopping by My Top Ten Spring TBR Books

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look like some excellent choices :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs