Sunday, June 26, 2016

Mailbox Monday (60)

I have lots to share in my Mailbox Monday post today!

Hey y'all! It's been a busy weekend and I'm so glad I have Monday off tomorrow. Yippee! We celebrated my daughter's birthday yesterday so it's kind of been a whirlwind for the past few days.

I say this ALL the time but I really need to stop buying books.  Last week I had a Barnes and Noble coupon burning a hole in my pocket and then I found that a book I had been wanting went on sale (a really good sale) so I couldn't help myself.  I now should be fully stocked on non-fiction and am seriously considering the need to stop buying books for the rest of the year.

Purchased (from Amazon and Barnes & Noble):
 


What books did you pick up this week?

6 comments:

  1. Hope your daughter had a very fun birthday! You found some great non-fiction books at B&N! I have the Hamilton book and the Laura Ingalls Wilder caught my eye. You'll be busy with these for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the book with LIW's letters is a good one. I'm always fascinated by books like that. Have a good week and happy birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LIW Letters. That's a new one for me. I am off to find it. I have just about every other book written about her.

    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter. It is my daughter's birthday today! You got a great stack of books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that John Adams by David McCullough is good. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENJOY all of your books, and Happy Reading!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs