Thursday, December 8, 2011

2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge


I have decided to participate in the 'Support Your Local Libary Challenge' hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf.  I love the library in my town!  The collection is amazing and it's very rare that they don't have or can't get a book I want.  My budget doesn't allow to buy every book I read nor do I want to own every single book I have read so I am huge library user.

The Rules are:
-Anyone can join.

-You don't need a blog to participate. If you are a Non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the book(s) you read.

-Audio, ebooks (some libraries allow ebooks to be checked out), bound books are ok.

-No re-reads

-Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky below.

-Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012

Levels:

Level 1 - Read 12 library books

Level 2 - Read 24 library books

Level 3 - Read 36 library books

Level 4 - Read 37+ library books


I think I am going to do Level 2-Read 24 library books.  I am pretty sure I have read way more library books than that this year but I am trying to set my goals a little lower for 2012.  I am also really trying to read some of the many books I already own and are collecting dust on my shelf.  This will probably be the last challenge I sign up for unless I see another one that I simply can't stay away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs