Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's topic:  Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

I asked for a few books for Christmas and then some gift cards to book stores.  This list contains some books I asked for and some that I plan to buy if I get gift cards.


2.) 11/22/63 by Stephen King

(I am really hoping I get both of these!!!)

4.) City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

5.) Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

6.) Jamie's Food Revolution by Jamie Oliver

7.) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

8.) Linger by Maggie Stiefvater-I have already read this but I really want to add it to my collection!

 9.) Where Men Win Glory by John Krakauer

10.) Lionheart by Sharon Kay Penman

What books are you hoping Santa will bring?

7 comments:

  1. I am reading Lionheart right now and it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited this year about buying e-books from Amazon. I have been reading so many great reviews, I hardly know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. City of Fallen Angels was really good - it's the only one I've read from your list, but I've heard good things about a lot of the others. I hope Santa brings at least a few of the books from you for Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might get 11/22/63 as a library book, just to see what I think. I am always iffy when it comes to King.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. City of Glass is a great read and I keep hearing great things about 11/22/63!

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have several on your list I would love: 11/22/63 and Lionheart. My Christmas wish list needs to be longer. Hope you get your wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard Robert Massie interviewed on NPR and now I'm dying to read that Catherine the Great biography as well!! Hope you get it :)

    Check out ours at The Blue Bookcase

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs