Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Friday!! (16)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.
It's Friday, almost Christmas and I don't have go back to work until January 3!!! Yippee!!

Here is today's question:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

This is a really hard one.  I would probably choose Outlander or Little House on the Prairie.  I would love to hang out in Scotland with Jamie Fraser or go live in a log cabin with Laura.  I also wouldn't mind spending eternity inside the pages of any of the Black Dagger Brotherhood books. 

Hope everyone has a happy holiday season!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, Outlander. That'd be so cool! Scotland AND Jamie? Black Dagger, too... woo-hoo! LOL

    I'm a new follower. :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally couldn't handle living in a log cabin but it would have a lot of peace and quiet for reading! And oh yes I wouldn't mind being in a Black Dagger novel and being ravished by one of those hotties!
    Old Follower
    Visit My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh excellent choices - I haven't read Outlander yet but have heard it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I hadn't thought of Little House! What a great idea. I'd love to hear Pa play his fiddle.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read the Outlander, but I am more than guessing I would pick it. I know what they are about, even have the first one somewhere around here! Hell, having your own Outlander story would be awesome sauce!

    Beth ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here. I like your answers! :P

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think maybe a neighbor of Dagney Taggert and John Galt in "the valley" from Atlas Shrugged. Outlander is awesomely romantic, but I have gotten soft and enjoy the amenities of contemporary, capitalistic America. Rand's valley has just the right balance for me, although there was a time. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Outlander! I wouldn't want to live in it, but I love it! New follower! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. i used to read Little House on the Prairie. New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need to read Outlander, but great pick!

    New follower! :)
    Please check out my FF too:
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black Dagger Brotherhood! I love that series. :) I'm a new follower! Happy Holidays.

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs