Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday! (15)

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

This week's question:  When you've read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)
If it's a book I have purchased, I simply keep it and loan it to friends if I think they will enjoy it.  In the past, I didn't have much trouble getting rid of books that I didn't love but lately I am having a hard time convincing myself to get rid of books.  Lately, I have been reading a ton of library books so I obviously just return them to the library when I am done.

What you do with books when you are done with them?

6 comments:

  1. Got to love the Library! I have a harder time getting rid of things lately.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get rid of any of my books! Love your blog. New follower :)

    Kristen
    http://one-chapter-ahead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my books are from the library so I can easily return them (less expensive too). Glad I found you on the hop and a new follower! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time parting with books, too. Though I also take out a lot of library books! I'm always sad, though, when I read something really good, but have to return it to the library, rather than lend it to my mom (who doesn't live near a library) which is what I always do with good books. Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you are good and actually return books to the library. Some people don't!

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep my books it's trying to find room for them that's the problem, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs